Secretary of the Municipal Party Committee Nguyen Van Nen (R) and Chairman of the city People’s Committee Phan Van Mai at the meeting with experts. Those opinions were shared at a meeting between HCMC's senior leaders and experts on economy and health discussing Covid-19 prevention and control plans and economic recovery after September 15 . The medical experts had the common outlook of being unable to completely separate coronavirus infections from the community at the current time and in the upcoming time. Speaking at the meeting, Secretary of the Municipal Party Committee Nguyen Van Nen emphasized that it is necessary to prepare strategies for Ho Chi Minh City’s new-normal with Covid-19. Currently, Ho Chi Minh City is ready for a dual plan of Covid-19 pandemic prevention and control and economic recovery with 13 to 14 strategies, especially the strategy on health and social welfare. HCMC needs to accelerate the vaccination process for people with second shots According to Associate Professor Vu Minh Phuc, an advisor of the Department of Pediatrics under the HCMC’s University Hospital of Medicine and Pharmacy, the Covid-19 pandemic has tended to reduce recently. Once the social distance is loosened, the number of infected cases will be… Read full this story
- Here's where Georgia, South Carolina and Tennessee stand on plans to reopen
- Coronavirus latest: German health institute advises slow reopening
- Battleground power plays rage as everyday politics go quiet
- Trump turns up the heat on 'unreasonable' governors who have 'got carried away' with lockdowns amid national protests from thousands demanding to be 'liberated' after president rips 'rude' and 'nasty' Democrats
- Coronavirus latest: Merkel warns that easing restrictions too fast would be a 'mistake'
- Coronavirus as it happened: Merkel warns that easing restrictions too fast would be a 'mistake'
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - House set to pass $483B COVID bill; Lawmakers jockey over next package
- Coronavirus latest: Trump says disinfectant, bleach and ultra-violet light comments were 'sarcastic'
- Coronavirus: Trump says disinfectant, bleach and ultra-violet light comments were 'sarcastic'
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 25
Experts give opinions on city's reopening, economic recovery in new normal state have 332 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at September 18, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.