The report of the Maricopa County Forensic Election Audit of the 2020 election released at a public hearing of the Arizona State Senate chaired by Senate President Karen Fann (R-1) and Judiciary Committee Chairman Senator Warren Petersen (R-12) on Friday identified a number of significant election irregularities discovered during the audit. Out of 3.4 million votes cast in Arizona in the November 3, 2020 presidential election, about 2.1 million were cast in Maricopa County. Of these, a little more than 1.9 million were early votes, either cast by mail or deposited in drop boxes. Joe Biden was certified as the winner of Arizona's 11 Electoral College votes over former President Donald Trump by Secretary of State Katie Hobbs (D-AZ) and Gov. Doug Ducey (R-AZ) on November 30, 2020 by a margin of 10,457 votes . According to those certified results, Biden received 1,672,143 votes in the state, while Trump received 1,661,686 votes. Senate President Karen Fann and Senate Judiciary Chairman Warren Petersen, the majority leader, listen during the presentation of the report on the election audit to Arizona lawmakers in the Senate chambers of the Arizona Capitol in Phoenix on Sept. 24, 2021. (David Wallace/The Republic via Imagn Content Services,… Read full this story
- Toomey Vows To ‘Vigorously Defend Our Form Of Government’ Against 11 GOP Senators’ Plan To Reject Election Results
- In majority-Black Georgia county, voting in Senate runoffs is more about fight to vote than right to vote
- Arizona county's Republican committee votes to censure Cindy McCain
- Maricopa County Republicans Vote To Censure Jeff Flake, Arizona GOP Schedules Cindy McCain Vote
- Charge Filed Against Grosse Pointe Woods Woman For Allegedly Threatening Wayne County Election Official
- Georgia Senate runoffs: DeKalb County to manually scan 19,000 ballots due to technical issues
- The election America and the world is watching grinds to a halt as Nevada and Arizona say they can't finish counting last 250,000 votes that could decide it until TOMORROW - as Trump vows to sue EVERY state where Biden's won
- From Election Day to Capitol Mayhem, How Donald Trump Was Forced to Concede to 'Smooth Transition'
- Dozen GOP Senators Enlist in Trump Effort to Undo Biden Win
- AP Fact Check: Trump's Claims of Fake Georgia Votes are Unfounded
AZ Senate Audit of Maricopa County Election: 49,000 Questionable Votes have 346 words, post on www.breitbart.com at September 25, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.