Meghan and Harry: 'Nothing off limits' says pundit Sign up for FREE now and never miss the top Royal stories again. SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info The Duke of Sussex, who is living in California with Meghan Markle after the pair quit royal duties last year, is penning a tell-all book about his life with ghostwriter JR Moehringer. And Eugenie – who remains close to Harry – is likely to be the only royal contacted for help, according to a source. Related articles Princess Beatrice gained special new title on wedding day James Middleton shares exciting life update with Alizee Thevenet The insider told the Sun: "I could only imagine Eugenie talking or being approached as she is someone Harry is still in regular contact with." Eugenie remains close to the Duke and Duchess of Sussex in the wake of Megxit and their Oprah Winfrey interview. She and her husband Jack Brooksbank live at Harry and Meghan’s former Windsor home Frogmore Cottage… Read full this story
- Meghan Markle recycles engagement dress at WellChild Awards with Prince Harry
- Who were Meghan Markle’s page boys and Prince Harry’s ushers at the Royal Wedding?
- The real tragedy behind little Prince George’s picture-perfect life
- The Latest: Meghan, Harry name baby son Archie Harrison
- The night Prince Andrew went to a ‘hookers and pimps’ party with Heidi Klum and Jeffrey Epstein’s procurer Ghislaine Maxwell
- Harry and Meghan say they 'feel fortunate' to have enjoyed the day with Archie's (unidentified) godparents as they release images of the closed-door christening featuring Doria and Diana's sisters
- Princess Margaret, Royal Rebel: How Her Heartbreak Moved the Monarchy Forward
- Revealed: Overdue Meghan's home birth dream was dashed as she was secretly whisked to a London hospital on Sunday by Harry and his Scotland Yard security team before their 'to die for' baby boy was born at 5.26am
- Grace Kelly and the Endlessly Sensational Story of Monaco's Royal Family
- The Complicated Truth About Prince William's Relationship With Prince Harry
Royal Family LIVE: Prince Harry may ask fellow royal for help with explosive memoir have 366 words, post on www.express.co.uk at August 8, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.