Play video content Exclusive TMZ.com Master P is keeping DMX in his prayers, and he can’t help but think X’s drug overdose could have been prevented — and his idea is for rappers to do a better job looking after their own. We got Master P in Los Angeles Thursday and our photog asked him about DMX’s legacy … as he remains on life support in a New York hospital. Master P says he hates how the hip-hop industry waits until something bad happens to one of their peers before offering love and support. He thinks the industry needs to form some type of union to help artists going through tough times, especially when drugs are involved. Gallery Launch Gallery TMZ.com TMZ broke the story … DMX suffered a drug overdose Friday night, leaving his brain deprived of oxygen for nearly 30 minutes, and now he’s in a coma and we’re told the prognosis does not look good. While Master P wants hip-hop to unionize much like the NBA Players Association, he says the best thing the industry could do to prevent the next tragedy is educating the next generation. Interesting conversation and concept … and Master P tells us… Read full this story
- Calls for a general strike are the last thing Labour needs
- Lyles, future union leader or face of sport or both
- POLITICO London Playbook: Good morning from Cumbria — May in Cape Town — Barnier vs. Chequers
- Special report: Is this a prison in crisis?
- Sick paedo 'raped his sister before driving her and their mum to early grave'
- Mogg-mentum grows for the Tory Party’s poshest boy
- Meet the king of Brexiteers
- Alison Canavan's 100 simple ways to manage stress
- Governments meet in Geneva to get tough on the tobacco industry
Master P Says DMX's Overdose Could've Been Prevented, Rap Needs a Union have 288 words, post on www.tmz.com at August 4, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.