Play video content CBS Prince Harry told Oprah … the member or members of the Royal Family who made racist comments about the color of Archie ‘s skin was NOT the Queen or Prince Philip , so the list of suspects is narrowing. There were many headlines from Oprah’s stunning interview, but the biggest was that Harry was told by a member/members of the Royal Fam … Archie could not be a Prince because his skin tone would probably be too dark. Play video content CBS They made it clear … this was not just one conversation , but several while Meghan was pregnant. They also made the stunning claim Archie would not get security since he was not a Prince, despite the death threats Harry and his family were enduring. Indeed, they said all security was pulled once they moved to Canada. They would not say who made the racist comments, but they made it clear it was a member of the Family. That said … Harry has plenty of grievances with his dad, Prince Charles , saying when they moved to Canada, Charles stopped taking Harry’s calls. He essentially accused his dad of being heartless … especially given… Read full this story
- Prince Harry and Ed Sheeran, Together At Last
- Princess Eugenie's surprise confession as she admits what her favourite radio station is
- 'Shame on Everybody': Hillary Clinton Acknowledges That Racism Is 'Certainly Part of' the Treatment of Meghan Markle
- Celebrities and Their Special Jewelry
- Did the Exodus Really Occur?
- 5 'Must See' Places to Visit in Edinburgh When You Come to This Glorious City
Harry Narrows ID of Royal Racist, Not the Queen or Prince Philip have 257 words, post on www.tmz.com at August 3, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.