SERIES DECIDER by Cricbuzz Staff • Published on Share Tweet Fakhar Zaman scored a second successive ton © AFP Pakistan put themselves in pole position to clinch the ODI series against South Africa on Wednesday (April 7) following their efforts with the bat. Fakhar Zaman scored a sparkling century once again following his superlative knock in the second ODI and skipper Babar Azam oozed class making 94 as the visitors finished with 320/7 on the board. They could have easily added 20 more to that total if not for a stunning collapse in the latter part of their innings. Quite remarkably, South Africa turned to spin in the final 10 overs barring one and the move appeared to work wonders. Keshav Maharaj had already done enough damage in his comeback ODI and the likes of JJ Smuts and Aiden Markram carried forward the good work by striking regularly. With Babar Azam helplessly watching Pakistan’s implosion from the non-striker’s end, Hasan Ali turned the tide with four sixes in the penultimate over. Andile Phehlukwayo then conceded 18 in the final over as Babar fell for 94 caught at the deep off the final while eyeing a hundred. The visitors began the… Read full this story
- Has the Australian Cricket Bubble Burst? Are We Seeing the End of a Dominant Aussie Unit?
- Touch of Sharjah at Abu Dhabi
- Growing Upside Down Tomatoes
- The People and Things We'll Actually Miss From 2017
- Why America Must Return to the Faith of Our Fathers
- Out of Place - Jaipur, 1998, The Wild Dogs of India
- 10 Very Easy Ways to Save Money
- An Adventure Story
- Politics and Jokes - The Marriage of True Minds
- How Can You Find the Right Mortgage Broker?
Topsy-turvy innings sees Pakistan post 320 have 271 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at July 7, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.