IPL 2021 by Vijay Tagore • Published on Share Tweet Star will continue to produce IPL 2021 © BCCI Star Network will continue production for the upcoming 14th edition of the Indian Premier League, starting April 9. Star had bagged the production contract for the IPL and domestic cricket for three years (international matches are and were being produced by the BCCI itself) in 2018 and the deal had ended last year. This year, the BCCI produced the domestic matches and there was always this question if the board would invite applications for production. However, for want of time, the BCCI has extended the Star deal by a year. The broadcaster/producer is deploying about 900 personnel apart from 90 commentators (including those from regional languages) for the 52-day league. There have been four bubbles over all of the Star production team – three in Mumbai and one in Chennai – which will be deployed for production at the six designated IPL venues – Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Delhi and Kolkata. “The safety and security of our broadcast crew, talent, and all staff involved in the production of the IPL is of utmost importance. At any given point of time, there… Read full this story
- When 'Star Trek' stars play product pitchman
- Peak Star Wars? Why we could be in for a galaxy of bad content.
- After Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Catch Up on Rian Johnson
- Record Breaker! 8th Alien Planet Found Around Distant Star
- First 'Solo: A Star Wars Story' Trailer Proves 'Solo: A Star Wars Story' Exists
- IPL Highlights, MI vs RR Highlights: Rajasthan Royals Beat Mumbai Indians By Four Wickets
- Star India posts Rs 425 crore operating loss in June quarter
- Check your fridge and pantry for food products recalled this week
- FDA must continue fight against teen vaping, local health officials urge
- More details revealed about Star Wars-inspired Disney resort
Star to continue production for IPL 2021 have 295 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at July 7, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.