IPL 2021 by Vijay Tagore • Published on Share Tweet Star will continue to produce IPL 2021 © BCCI Star Network will continue production for the upcoming 14th edition of the Indian Premier League, starting April 9. Star had bagged the production contract for the IPL and domestic cricket for three years (international matches are and were being produced by the BCCI itself) in 2018 and the deal had ended last year. This year, the BCCI produced the domestic matches and there was always this question if the board would invite applications for production. However, for want of time, the BCCI has extended the Star deal by a year. The broadcaster/producer is deploying about 900 personnel apart from 90 commentators (including those from regional languages) for the 52-day league. There have been four bubbles over all of the Star production team – three in Mumbai and one in Chennai – which will be deployed for production at the six designated IPL venues – Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Delhi and Kolkata. “The safety and security of our broadcast crew, talent, and all staff involved in the production of the IPL is of utmost importance. At any given point of time, there… Read full this story
- Star Wars Collectibles Shopping List
- Star Wars - Knights of the Old Republic
- Russ Shining Stars - What are They?
- Rock Star Marketing
- Product Review Sites
- Products From China Can be Cheap - Find Out How to Save Your Cash
- Razor Burn Prevention - A Men's Shaving Product Review
- Advanced Ways to Make More Money with Product Launching
- Do You Have a Business Continuity Plan?
- Business Continuity - 1 Minute Of What, Why And How
Star to continue production for IPL 2021 have 261 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at July 7, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.