Meghan Markle may 'not feel welcome' back to UK says expert Sign up for FREE now and never miss the top Royal stories again. SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info Royal expert Daniela Elser said the Duke and Duchess of Sussex may have three options over the decision to christen their newborn child. The couple released a picture of Archie after his christening in 2019, but they may do things differently this time around. Ms Elser added choosing a ceremony in the US could put a further strain on relations with the royals as they may not be able to travel there – especially the Queen. She added a christening in the UK may be the only way to help improve relations with the royals. Related articles Queen Camilla? Expert highlights two obstacles over title Sarah Ferguson shares ‘great joy’ at goddaughter’s engagement Ms Elser wrote in news.com.au: “In hindsight, the handling of Archie's christening was a turning point for the couple and… Read full this story
- The royals vs tabloids: Meghan Markle sues newspaper for article on estranged father, case moves to London High Court
- Royal biographer believes Prince Harry’s chances of being happy in LA are 'small'
- Lockdown is doing wonders for the royal family. Even Fergie gets a look-in
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry pledge £90,000 from their wedding to coronavirus fight
- Meghan Markle has blinged up her Diana engagement ring Prince Harry gave her – and it looks totally different
- Is Meghan Markle Celebrating Her First Thanksgiving as a Royal?
- Kramer v Kramer? Meghan and Harry's case was more like a battle of the middle managers
- Meghan Markle to make first TV appearance since Megxit with landmark interview
- Meghan Markle's favourite breakfast recipe is perfect for upping your lockdown fruit intake
- Which Younger Royals Are Princess Anne Subtly Shading in Her New Profile?
Royal Family LIVE: Meghan and Harry risk 'further royal damage' over Lilibet christening have 341 words, post on www.express.co.uk at July 11, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.