The world is experiencing the fourth industrial revolution (industry 4.0), which is described in the National Digital Transformation Plan as a huge technological revolution. The fourth industrial revolution is quite different from the previous ones in terms of space, scale, width and depth as it is based on a digital revolution and involves numerous technologies. This may lead to historically unprecedented changes in socio-economic development models and the socio-political systems of countries as well as in trade, investment, and the economic activities of businesses. According to experts, to win the game "Industry 4.0" countries must conduct a digital transformation. In Vietnam, the entire digital revolution is led by the Government. In other words, the Government is responsible for crafting policies, strategies and orientations for the development of digital transformation and digital economy. In fact, the Prime Minister has assigned the Ministry of Communications and Information to develop a national digital transformation project and hand it to the Prime Minister for approval by the end of 2019. The project is expected to specify a roadmap for the country's digital transformation, major approaches to speed up digital transformation in the country, and the responsibilities of Central-level agencies, ministries, sectors and localities for… Read full this story
- ND chief pledges to digitally transform state
- Blackpool Teaching Hospitals Triggers Digital Transformation with MAXIMS go-live
- EU proposes Digital Europe investment programme as part of financial framework
- Nominations Open for 2nd HIMSS-Elsevier Digital Healthcare Award in Europe
- Into the Digital Age: Shipping Industry to be Transformed with Blockchain Tech
- Rev Chris Hudson: 'Not all loyalists are criminals... I will keep working with them as they are part of NI's transformation'
- Driving the Digital Revolution, Remembering the Human Touch
- Analysis. How Romanian lenders cut the cash and develop digital
- Social media has transformed your wee granny into a neo-Nazi sympathiser
- Marks & Spencer profits plunge as transformation costs weigh
Part I: Why Vietnam needs to carry out digital transformation have 304 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 29, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.