Getty Nike — one of the largest sports apparel companies in the world — has “suspended” its relationship with Deshaun Watson amid the investigation into sexual misconduct. “We are deeply concerned by the disturbing allegations and have suspended Deshaun Watson,” Nike said in a statement released Wednesday morning. “We will continue to closely monitor the situation.” Watson has been with Nike since 2017 — the year he entered the NFL Draft. The bombshell news comes one day after the QB’s first accuser came forward at a news conference and revealed her identity. Ashley Solis says she was the first woman to file a lawsuit against the Houston Texans superstar, accusing him of sexual misconduct during what was supposed to be a routine massage therapy treatment. FOX 26 Houston “I’m a survivor of assault and harassment. Deshaun Watson is my assaulter and my harasser,” she said Tuesday while sitting next to her attorney Tony Buzbee . “I hope [Watson] knows how much pain he’s inflicted on me physically and emotionally,” Solis says. 20 other women have also filed lawsuits against Watson alleging he engaged in similar behavior while getting a massage. Watson has denied the allegations — claiming the women are… Read full this story
- 'Getting absolutely killed: Trump takes aim at Nike in wake of Kaepernick ad
- Conservative members suspended for online Islamophobia
- Every NFL Team’s Biggest Question
- From anthems to rule changes, questions abound for NFL season
- ‘Kicks’ is a powerful look at the dark side of sneaker culture
- Why Your Team Sucks 2018: Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Wednesday’s NFL: Vinatieri’s last stop in New England?
- Year In Review
- Symposium on Letheby and Gerrans, “Self unbound: ego dissolution in psychedelic experience”
- Detroit Free Press’ Stephen Henderson Out After Harassment Investigation
Nike Suspends Endorsement Deal with Deshaun Watson Over Allegations have 281 words, post on www.tmz.com at April 7, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.