SA WOMEN TOUR OF INDIA, 2021 by Cricbuzz Staff • Last updated on Share Tweet Playing international cricket after almost a year, India suffered a heavy defeat in the first ODI against South Africa in Lucknow © Getty Even as Harmanpreet Kaur and Mithali Raj were certain that the team wasn’t feeling scratchy returning to international cricket after almost a one-year hiatus, India’s ODI vice-captain, suggested that the team’s one-sided defeat in the first One-Day International in Lucknow could be down to the reason of playing after a long time. Put in to bat, India were restricted to 177 for 9, a total that was chased down by the hosts with 8 wickets in hand and 59 balls to spare, riding largely on a 169-run opening stand between Lizelle Lee and Laura Wolvaardt. “When you’re playing after a long time, there are chances that you can collapse,” Harmanpreet said after the team’s loss, on Sunday (March 7). “They also bowled well and we were also just giving our wickets away. We need to be pricey with our wickets and should not give them away so easily. From the next game, we will look at these things and create some partnerships…. Read full this story
- Time Team’s Phil Harding makes archeological discoveries in Uphill
- Need Your Team to Work During the Holidays? Here’s How to Make Them Feel Better
- Former Uber CEO Travis Kalanick is 'cash rich' with $1.4 billion, and he'll need a team of advisers to protect it
- Why Great Leaders Need Time Alone
- How Much Does Your Remote Team Actually Need to Know?
- Here's how the switchover to daylight saving time affects your health
- 5 of the Best Time-Tracking Apps for Entrepreneurs in 2018
- Want to Discover Your Entrepreneurial Passion? Here's an Idea: Go Back in Time.
- Why Energy Management Matters More Than Time Management
- Time to look towards Rio! Here's the best of Brazil in London
Need more time together as team to rediscover rhythm: Harmanpreet have 310 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at July 7, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.