A 1,500-bed field hospital has been set up in Bình Dương Province for COVID-19 patients in Bình Dương New City. Photo sggp.org.vn HCM CITY – Minister of Health Nguyễn Thanh Long has discussed with leaders of Bình Dương the establishment of an intensive care unit for COVID-19 patients in one of the southern province’s hospitals. The ICU Centre with 200 ventilators will play a important role in reduce the rate of severe and death of the COVID-19 cases. The ministry has suggested that the ICU should be set up at the province general hospital in Thủ Dầu Một City, and be connected with its professional council and with field hospitals and lower-level hospitals. Long said that the ICU would be managed by Associate Professor Nguyễn Lân Hiếu, director of the Hà Nội Medical University Hospital. He also said his ministry would dispatch more healthcare personnel to support the province with vaccination so that the campaign is effective. Chairman of the province People’s Committee, Võ Văn Minh, called on the ministry's continued support for treating COVID-19 patients, conducting tests and distributing vaccines for industrial workers. The province would focus on vaccinating people living in 'red' areas, where COVID cases have been detected in the previous seven days, he said. Its northern 'green… Read full this story
- Tele-intensive Care Unit (ICU) Market - Global Industry Analysis and Trends - 2024
- Increasing Admittance of Patients to ICUs Drives Global High Acuity Information Systems Market
- More than half of A&E units are failing as hospitals buckle under pressure from the broken social care system, damning report warns
- Respiratory parameters of terminal cancer patients predicted by 1960 Buteyko table of health zone
- Is this proof vaping can kill? They’re supposed to be safer than smoking yet e-cigarettes, promoted by health bosses, are being blamed for a British man’s death and 13 fatalities in the US
- Who decides when a patient can’t?
- Levels of Hospice Care
- Fed Up With Deaths, Native Americans Want to Run Their Own Health Care
- Vancouver Island health authority staff move into 2 seniors’ homes over care concerns
- Teenagers raise £250k for fellow cancer patients
Ministry of Health to set up intensive care unit for COVID patients in Bình Dương have 367 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at July 31, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.