SQUAD SELECTION by Cricbuzz Staff • Last updated on Share Tweet Hardik Pandya’s last Test was in Southampton in 2018. © Getty India have left out Hardik Pandya, Prithvi Shaw and Kuldeep Yadav from their squad for their World Test Championship final against New Zealand as well as the five-Test tour of England that follows. Hardik, whose workload has been constantly managed since a back injury in 2018, nursed a shoulder niggle during the IPL 2021 that kept him off any bowling duties in the seven games for Mumbai Indians. The all-rounder last played a Test on the previous tour of England in 2018. Squad : Rohit Sharma, Shubman Gill, Mayank Agarwal, Cheteshwar Pujara, Virat Kohli (Captain), Ajinkya Rahane (vice-captain), Hanuma Vihari, Rishabh Pant (wicket-keeper), R Ashwin, Ravindra Jadeja, Axar Patel, Washington Sundar, Jasprit Bumrah, Ishant Sharma, Mohd. Shami, Md. Siraj, Shardul Thakur, Umesh Yadav, KL Rahul (subject to fitness clearance), Wriddhiman Saha (wicket-keeper; subject to fitness clearance). Standby players : Abhimanyu Easwaran, Prasidh Krishna, Avesh Khan, Arzan Nagwaswalla Ravindra Jadeja, one of the several players who suffered injuries during India’s tour Down Under last year, has made a comeback, but his replacement in the home Tests against England -… Read full this story
- England exits World Cup with a whimper after 0-0 draw with Costa Rica
- 'Turn: Washington's Spies' finale: What became of all the characters?
- NFL mock draft: Our final projections at who goes where in the first round
- NY Giants feeling absence of linebacker Michael Boley, whose hamstring injury leaves 'leadership void' in Big Blue's defense
- Role Models? U.S. adults score below international peers
- 2013 College football countdown | No. 19: USC
- British girl, 8, killed in Indian clinic in attempt to take her organs, parents say
- Pathologist arrested with human organ samples, half-empty vodka bottle during OWI arrest
- Daily News Sports Pictures of the Day: Serena Williams jumps for joy after surviving Wimbledon upset bid
- NFL draft tracker 2017: Recapping every pick from all seven rounds
India leave out Hardik, Shaw for WTC Final, England Tests have 313 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at July 6, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.