In California , 12% of adults say they will not get vaccinated, according to UCLA Center for Health Policy Research study. When one pairs that with the roughly 16% of the population under 13 years old who cannot get the vaccine and also those adults who are ineligible due to health issues, it seems about 25% of the state's population may not get vaccinated any time soon. That's a troubling prospect, since most infectious disease experts put herd immunity at between 70% and 85% of the population being vaccinated. If 25% will not get vaccinated, then the ceiling for vaccinations in the state is already on the low end of that projected range. Newsom has been asked every day this week about surging Covid numbers in the state and the possibility for renewed restrictions. His answers has been uniform. He has stressed the state has no plans for new restrictions, proposing the following instead: "Get vaccinated. We can end this thing quickly. If everybody got vaccinated we could end this thing in a month or so." State officials also pointed out that, for the week of July 7-14, the average case rate among unvaccinated Californians is 13 per 100,000 and… Read full this story
- Study: Ohio county leads country in recent death sentences
- Boris Johnson blames 'superstitious mumbo jumbo' spread online about the supposed risks of vaccines for the UK LOSING its measles-free status
- Ebola vaccine gives 100% protection, study finds
- We Asked All Of The 2020 Presidential Candidates Their Thoughts On Vaccines. Here's What They Said.
- Malaria vaccine study raises questions about effectiveness and dosage
- Flu vaccines for all children
- Deadly measles complication is more common than thought, study says
- US approves first Ebola vaccine amid West African outbreak of the deadly disease that's killed more than 2,000 people and international warnings that Americans 'are not prepared' for a pandemic
- Montana Mumps Outbreak: Schools Urge Parents to Vaccinate Children as Two Cases Confirmed
- Fresh calls for people to vaccinate their children after chickenpox rise in NSW
25% Of Californians May Not Get Vaccinated, Says Study; Puts Newsom’s Victory By Vaccination Strategy At Risk have 322 words, post on deadline.com at July 25, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.