Thunderstorms at night and early in the morning are forecast to hit the northern region until next Saturday. — VNA/VNS Illustrative photo HÀ NỘI — Thunderstorms at night and early in the morning are forecast in the northern region until Saturday (June 19). The National Centre for Hydro-meteorological Forecasting said Hà Nội would experience comfortable temperatures between June 12 and June 14 while the highest temperature was predicted to be 33 degrees Celsius. The weather was believed to be suitable for students, who will sit for the high-school entrance exam between June 12 and 14. The centre also said that during the thunderstorms, there was a possibility of lightning, hail and strong winds. Scattered showers are predicted to hit provinces from Thanh Hoá to Thừa Thiên Huế until next Saturday. Especially, on June 13 and 14, thunderstorms are forecast to hit the provinces. Scattered thunderstorms are also forecast to hit localities from Đà Nẵng City to Bình Thuận Province; the Central Highlands as well as southern provinces until next Saturday. In another development, the centre yesterday said that the ultraviolet (UV) index measured yesterday in Đà Nẵng City, Huế City of Thừa Thiên Huế Province and Hội An Town of Quảng Nam Province… Read full this story
- Heatwave could be about to get even hotter with 33°C forecast next week
- About four storms to hit mainland in remaining months of 2019
- Historic Bomb Cyclone Hits Hard, With Extreme Snow, Rain, and Wind Reported Across Central U.S.
- UK hit by torrential rain and thunderstorms before 27C heatwave
- Tropical low pressure system heading to East Sea
- What a scorcher! Parts of Australia are set to sweat through the hottest October day in 80 YEARS as heatwave sweeps across swathes of the country - but it won't last long
- Tracking Labor Day Weekend and Hurricane Dorian
- August 2019 Climate Data for Memphis, TN
- Britain one step from national emergency as level 3 heatwave alert is issued
- Londoners suffer in stifling 107F on busy Tube while UK roasts in heatwave... as Britain braces for hottest day EVER on Tropical Thursday
Thunderstorms forecast to hit the northern region have 337 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at June 10, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.