A cancer diagnosis is challenging to handle. It’s tough on the doctor but toughest on the patient. And that’s why every advancement in cancer treatment that gives more hope to the patients is something worth celebrating. National Cancer Survivors Day commemorates those who have survived this ordeal. It is an inspiration for patients and their families who have just been diagnosed. This day brings out the fact that even after surviving cancer, a person’s life can be inspiring, rewarding, and full of hope. Dr Kamakshi Memorial Hospital , situated in South Chennai, will be soon offering a modern radiotherapy service for treating various cancer tumors. The all-new development at DKMH The radiotherapy facility at Dr Kamakshi Memorial Hospital is soon to be installed with state-of-the-art equipment that is 40% faster in performance and much more efficient. The nearly fully automated machine will shorten the treatment process and put less pressure on the patient. The multifunctional Radiotherapy device comes with an inbuilt function that matches the radiation process with the respiratory motion in order to ensure the safety of the patient. The ultra-high precision with which the system functions reduces the scope for human error, thereby maximizing the benefit of the… Read full this story
- 72-yr-old US citizen and husband of cancer-survivor visits Dharamshala in Dadar, pays for 40 cancer patients’ shelter
- Scan that lets doctors see live video of the cancer they're zapping
- Fight prostate cancer with lethal weapon
- Max Healthcare and GE Healthcare Join Hands to Advance Cancer Care in India
- Alex Trebek Confronting Devastating Stage IV Cancer Diagnosis
- US President Donald Trump declares national emergency in response to coronavirus crisis
- Two years after health chiefs ruled over-50s should be screened for bowel cancer... it's still not happening
- Meet Roy de Souza, the tech entrepreneur who turned personal crisis into war against cancer
- Cancer-free society possible says Sanwo-Olu
- Royals mark International Women's Day in a series of Instagram posts - with the Cambridges paying tribute to 'inspiring' figures they've met and the Duchess of Cornwall 'shining a light on survivors of domestic abuse'
This National Cancer Survivors Day, Dr Kamakshi Memorial Hospital announces advanced precision treatment in Radiotherapy have 336 words, post on timesofindia.indiatimes.com at June 6, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.