INDIA WOMEN V SOUTH AFRICA WOMEN by Cricbuzz Staff • Published on Share Tweet “It doesn’t look like we are rusty or anything. I think the girls clearly are quite excited to get on the field and start putting our best performances” – Mithali Raj © Getty With India set to return to international cricket after almost a year, with the upcoming five-match ODI series against South Africa in Lucknow, Mithali Raj has uttered similar words as that of her deputy, stating that the team “isn’t rusty”. The Indian skipper, who has retired from T20Is, hasn’t played any international cricket since November 2019 but is confident that the team will be ready for the challenge posed by Sune Luus and Co, given the three training sessions they have had since their arrival at the venue. “It doesn’t look like we are rusty or anything. I think the girls clearly are quite excited to get on the field and start putting our best performances because it’s time that we start our campaign for the World Cup, and start playing some cricket,” she said in a press conference on Saturday (March 6). “The girls have been training in their respective places before… Read full this story
- Mithali first woman to complete 20 years in international cricket
- 2nd ODI: Mithali steers India to series-clinching win over SA
- Victoria Beckham wishes her fellow Spice Girls the best as she sits out of upcoming tour
- Liberty Fields: Former England star Nolli Waterman hails ‘pioneers’ of women’s rugby
- US Big Game huntress poses in British field with dead sheep and blood-covered SEX TOY in shocking pic
- Robbie Williams and Ayda Field reveal plan to be the ‘glam’ Richard and Judy
- Eight-year-old girl gets personalized drug for rare disease after parents raise millions
- Talented Hartlepool academy girls land leading roles in professional stage show
- New parents Robbie Williams and wife Ayda Field living in ‘bliss bubble'
- Runners excited as race day nears
The girls are excited to get on the field: Mithali Raj have 318 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at June 6, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.