ENGLAND TOUR OF INDIA 2020-21 by Cricbuzz Staff • Last updated on Share Tweet For most parts of the last six months, many of the Indian players have been in bio-bubble © BCCI Ravichandran Ashwin has termed India’s win in the second Test in Chennai as the team’s “standout performance” of the recently-concluded series against England. The result had helped India bounce back and get parity after losing the opening Test by 227 runs , a game in which Indian players were “tired” after the tour of Australia and played “like zombies” according to India coach Ravi Shastri. India’s home Test rubber against England had closely followed a long tour of Australia – consisting of a white-ball leg followed by four Test matches – which came at the back of a nearly two-month stay in UAE for the Indian Premier League. There were less than three weeks between the England and Australia series, and bio-bubbles meant that it wasn’t easy on the cricketers. “I think the first Test in Chennai would have been different if we had a few more days off,” Shastri told Star Sports after India’s 3-1 series win in Ahmedabad. “It’s no excuse, England outplayed us there…. Read full this story
- Afghanistan's debut Test ends in two-day thrashing
- 'I've felt the responsibility of society on my shoulders for a year'
- Elon Musk Should Know Better
- Market outlook considerations for week beginning June 4, 2018
- ‘A potential gold mine’ for Trump’s summit planner
- South Africa: Schools Ignore the Law When Enforcing Payment of School Fees
- Heroes honoured at 2018 Northamptonshire Education Awards
- India vs Ireland: Clinical India Humiliate Ireland By 143 Runs For Biggest T20 Win
- Visit the Yorkshire distillery where you can make your own gin
- A Test of nerves for Afghanistan in debut against India in Bengaluru
Team bonding because of bio-bubbles is unlike anything I've experienced - Ashwin have 290 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at June 6, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.