Getty The judge in the “QAnon Shaman” case is scratching his head over decisions made by the infamous defendant … in particular, his decision to do a LONG interview with “60 Minutes+.” The accused insurrectionist, whose real name is Jacob Chansley , was called on the carpet by the judge for doing the jailhouse interview, which appeared on “60 Minutes+.” Chansley’s lawyer told the judge yes, they did arrange for the interview, but felt everything was kosher. Apparently, the judge didn’t see it that way. Chansley, who says he’s been in solitary since being arrested, said he was never violent inside the Capitol . He says his participation was “not an attack on this country” … an interesting argument, given the images of him in the Senate Chamber. He also says he’s still loyal to Trump , despite being overlooked for a pardon. He makes it clear … he did what he did at the former President’s behest. Chansley’s been behind bars since January 9. He asked to be released from jail pending trial, but prosecutors objected, calling him a danger to the community.
- Is Allegiant Air Safe? ’60 Minutes’ Probes Airline’s Safety Record
- 60 Minutes asked a security firm to hack an iPhone, and the result is disturbing
- Apple’s giving 60 Minutes a tour of its secretive design lab
- Did Apple hide an unreleased MacBook model in the 60 Minutes segment?
- Everything we learned from the 60 Minutes Apple campus tour
- The man at the center of the Facebook scandal talked last night on CBS' 60 Minutes (VIDEOS)
- Judge approves $60 million settlement for NCAA athletes in EA video games
- The federal judge in the Stormy Daniels case thinks it's 'likely' Michael Cohen will be indicted
- The man who went into ‘a state of monstrous anger’ in an Apple Store has his day in court
- Comments for : Samsung Nexus Prime appears on video, promises to be "BIG"
'QAnon Shaman' Angers Judge For Appearing on '60 Minutes' have 304 words, post on www.tmz.com at June 3, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.