Prince Harry and Meghan Markle recently came under fire for taking part in an 'unwinnable battle' against the royal family. The claim has been brought forward by royal commentator Robert Taylor in his piece for The Telegraph. There he dubbed the Sussex's decision to fight the royal family, an "unwinnable PR battle." His piece read, "One thing we've learned over the last few months is that both Harry and Meghan have experienced significant blows to their mental health." "In Meghan's case, suicide has even been mentioned. And regardless of how privileged and wealthy they may be, they have my complete sympathy." "But instead of concentrating on getting the help they so obviously need, they appear to be spending their energies on waging an unwinnable PR battle. The Windsors versus the Sussexes? For God's sake, It's Real Madrid versus Ashby-de-la-Zouch."
- Meghan Markle Father Compares 'Cult' Royal Family to 'Scientologists or the Stepford Family'
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle to wed in 2018
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle make first appearance together after engagement news
- Meghan Markle's dad says royal family is 'cult-like': They are ‘like Scientologists or the Stepford family'
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's exquisite engagement photos are here
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle greet fans in English city
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle attend pre-Christmas lunch at Buckingham Palace
- Mark your calendars! Prince Harry and Meghan Markle set date for royal wedding
- Why Prince Harry, Meghan may not have kids now
- Meghan Markle will struggle with royal life, warns Diana's butler: 'She should be careful what she wishes for'
Prince Harry, Meghan Markle bashed over ‘unwinnable battle’ against royal family have 266 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at June 23, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.