Deputy PM urges HCM City to tighten COVID-19 prevention measures at religious establishments 251 more COVID-19 patients confirmed on Tuesday Việt Nam hopes for more int’l support in accessing COVID-19 vaccines Health ministry issues colour-coded COVID-19 risk guidance for localities Vietnam Airlines to pilot digital health passport IATA Travel Pass The Đông Anh branch of the Central Hospital for Tropical Diseases where the patient was treated. VNA photo HÀ NỘI – A 76-year-old man has died of COVID-19-related complications, the 48th death recorded in Việt Nam. The man, who lived in Hữu Lũng District in Lạng Sơn Province, had been isolated at Hữu Lũng District Medical Centre after he came into close contact with a positive patient. He tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 on May 7 and was transferred to the Đông Anh branch of the Central Hospital for Tropical Diseases suffering from pneumonia caused by SARS-CoV-2. His condition worsened and on May 23 he showed symptoms of respiratory failure and hypotension. Despite extensive treatment, including a blood transfusion, it was determined by medical experts there was a high-risk he might not survive. The man died on the evening of May 31 and the cause of death has been recorded as severe pneumonia caused by… Read full this story
- COVID-19's Impact on the Black Community: Remembering Those Who Have Lost Their Lives [Updating]
- Why are so many people dying from COVID-19 at home?
- COVID-19 affects college football powerhouses and their fans
- 2 more elderly residents in Olongapo succumb to COVID-19
- Lost Opportunity, Lost Inmate Lives To COVID-19
- Reality TV star magician Tony Junior dies after battle with Covid
- Boy who lost dad to COVID talks to brightest star in the sky
- 103-year-old woman survives coronavirus
- Hunt outlines booster strategy, expected delivery times for Moderna and Novavax shots — as it happened
- From Congo to the Capitol, conspiracy theories are surging
Elderly man dies of COVID-19 complications have 311 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at June 1, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.