Deputy PM urges HCM City to tighten COVID-19 prevention measures at religious establishments 251 more COVID-19 patients confirmed on Tuesday Việt Nam hopes for more int’l support in accessing COVID-19 vaccines Health ministry issues colour-coded COVID-19 risk guidance for localities Vietnam Airlines to pilot digital health passport IATA Travel Pass The Đông Anh branch of the Central Hospital for Tropical Diseases where the patient was treated. VNA photo HÀ NỘI – A 76-year-old man has died of COVID-19-related complications, the 48th death recorded in Việt Nam. The man, who lived in Hữu Lũng District in Lạng Sơn Province, had been isolated at Hữu Lũng District Medical Centre after he came into close contact with a positive patient. He tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 on May 7 and was transferred to the Đông Anh branch of the Central Hospital for Tropical Diseases suffering from pneumonia caused by SARS-CoV-2. His condition worsened and on May 23 he showed symptoms of respiratory failure and hypotension. Despite extensive treatment, including a blood transfusion, it was determined by medical experts there was a high-risk he might not survive. The man died on the evening of May 31 and the cause of death has been recorded as severe pneumonia caused by… Read full this story
- Harry Potter star Jason Isaacs claims people who don't wear face masks amid the COVID-19 crisis should be 'in the stocks, in prison, or hanging in the streets!'
- COVID kills 3,309 people in the US on the most lethal day of the pandemic so far while a record 232k new cases are recorded - as FDA chief tells public that doctors ARE prepared for allergic reactions to vaccine after UK patients were affected
- UK records 12,872 new Covid cases - just 9% more than last Sunday's adjusted total - and 65 deaths, but top scientist warns UK is facing 'precarious situation'
- 6 Paths Through Jazz in 2020
- Ex-MI6 chief Sir Richard Dearlove says John le Carré's spy novels were a 'stain' on the service and 'tarred the moral reputation of his colleagues' after the author died from pneumonia aged 89
- Tucker Carlson: ‘Fair’ to Have Questions About Vaccine — ‘You Are Not a Conspiracy Nut for Wanting Answers’
- In Powerful Speech, Biden Accepts Democratic Nomination
- Karanvir Bohra, wife Teejay Sidhu blessed with a baby girl
- VIETNAM NEWS DECEMBER 24 (Updated hourly)
- VIETNAM NEWS DECEMBER 25 (Updated hourly)
Elderly man dies of COVID-19 complications have 389 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at June 1, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.