ENGLAND TOUR OF INDIA, 2021 by Cricbuzz Staff • Published on Share Tweet England lost their way after winning the first Test © BCCI England captain Joe Root has urged his team to embrace the 3-1 defeat to India and be realistic about where they fell short after a great start to the series. After the first Test in Chennai where England beat India by 227 runs, the visitors fell apart in the next three Tests, hardly putting up a fight, particularly with the their batting against R Ashwin and Axar Patel in key moments. The result of that was three emphatic India wins – by 317 runs, 10 wickets and an innings and 25 runs . “I think the guys have to embrace what’s happened. They have to understand it and be realistic. There are areas we can get better at. We would be stupid to come away from this trip and say: ‘it was the extreme conditions, the ball was spinning and skidding on, and it was impossible to bat.’ That would be the wrong attitude. We need to come away from here and say: ‘You know what, there are lots of things that we can get better… Read full this story
- Volcanoes, Swamps and the South Pole: NASA Scientists Take Research to Extremes
- Mark Watney wasn’t wrong: Researchers discover potatoes really can grow on Mars
- What Went Wrong At Toyota?
- Reddit's permissive attitude to racism is poisoning the internet
- 13 of the worst Galaxy S3 problems users complain about
- Comments for : Jon Stewart talks with Siri about workers' conditions at Foxconn
- Exploring ‘Myst’ and its roots as we celebrate the game’s 20th anniversary
- Comments for : How to root Galaxy S6 with one click without tripping the KNOX counter (Verizon included)
- Pack inmates could approve federal court deal to provide air conditioning
- Comments for : Some Nexus S users are complaining that the Android 2.3.3 upgrade turned their screen yellow
Complaining about extreme conditions would be wrong attitude: Root have 307 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at June 6, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.