CLOUD Nine has launched their first ever cordless straightener and it looks incredible. Launching on June 1, it’s available to pre-order now, and here’s where you can buy it. The first portable, cordless straightener from Cloud Nine and it’s sure to be a hit with fans of the brand. Pre-order Cloud Nine’s Cordless Iron, £349, cloudninehair.com – buy here Containing the same world-first tech innovation and hair protecting benefits as Cloud Nine’s award winning Original Iron Pro, the Cloud Nine Cordless Iron a first for the brand. The Cordless Iron is priced at £349 and will be available for pre-order now from cloudninehair.com from June 1. Cloud Nine’s award winning tools are also available from Argos and John Lewis , if the cordless Iron isn’t for you. It’s a super light, portable straightener that is as lightweight as your smartphone; making it lighter than all competitors. When tested it charged up to two times faster than leading competitors, and lasts for 30 minutes; but beauty fans can also easily and quickly attach the cable. It features innovative technology to control the Iron’s heating system that works with Ceramic Heat Element technology to ensure heat is evenly distributed across the plates…. Read full this story
- Betting on the NFL Goes on Trial (Part 2)
- Here’s Sly James’ to-do list in his last year as mayor. And how he’ll be challenged
- Here’s what the early reviewers thought of Red Dead Redemption 2
- Roundtable on change and challenge in the business of law
- Digital Single Market Energy, Climate Change Internal Market, Financial Services- EU Policy Update, June 9
- Betting on the NFL Goes on Trial (Part 3)
- IBM's revolutionary cloud services agreement still has some loopholes
- Foreclosure firm goes statistical to improve speed and quality
- State of Play-Is 2014 the Year of Internet Gaming?
- Twitter Debate: Virtual Law Offices -- Game Changer or Business as Usual? (w/Transcript)
Cloud Nine launches first ‘game-changing’ cordless straightener – and here’s when it goes on sale have 313 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at June 1, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.