Share to Twitter Share to Linkedin The Cannes Film Festival has announced its jury members for the International Competition. Spike Lee is presiding over this year’s jury, which comprises of a majority of women, including Maggie Gyllenhaal, Mélanie Laurent, and French pop superstar Mylène Farmer. The 74th Cannes Film Festival will take place this year on July 6-17, when the eight members of the jury with their president will view the 24 films in competition . The Jury will unveil its list of winners on July 17 during the Closing Ceremony, which will be broadcast live on Canal+ in France. The jury of the 74th Cannes Film Festival consists of 5 women and 3 men of seven nationalities, coming from five continents: Mati Diop, Mylène Farmer, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Jessica Hausner, Mélanie Laurent, Kleber Mendonça Filho, Tahar Rahim, and Song Kang-ho. Director Mati Diop, who lives and works between Paris and Dakar, had her first feature Atlantics (2019) selected in the official Competition at the Cannes Festival and was awarded the Grand Prix. As an actress, Diop starred in films such as Claire Denis’s 35 Shots of Rum (2008), Antonio Campos’s Simon Killer (2012) and her own latest short film In… Read full this story
- 2012 Cannes Film Festival Closes
- Local directors, actors to attend Cannes film festival
- 65th Cannes film festival admires "Amour"
- Cannes Film Festival 2011 winners photocall
- 66th Cannes film festival closes, "La Vie d'Adele" wins Palme d'Or
- Cannes film festival set to unveil line-up
- "Pirates of the Caribbean 4" debuts at 64th Cannes Film Festival
- Cannes Film Festival opens
- Cannes film festival opens with fittingly lavish "Great Gatsby"
- Cannes film festival closes
Cannes Film Festival 2021 Announces Its Jury have 267 words, post on www.forbes.com at June 24, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.