Brexit: Boris Johnson’s fishing deal slammed by Mummery Sign up for FREE now and never miss the top politics stories again SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info And David Campbell, chairman of the Loyalist Communities Council (LLC) has accused both Mr Coveney and former Taoiseach Leo Varadkar of "blatantly ignoring" the views of the majority of people in Northern Ireland. Mr Campbell, whose organisation includes representatives of the UVF, UDA and Red Hand Commando paramilitary groups, issued a statement in response to a spat between Mr Coveney and UK Brexit minister Lord David Frost . Specifically, Mr Coveney disputed Lord Frost's claim that EU "inflexibility" was to blame for the impasse over the Protocol, which is intended to prevent a hard border on the island of Ireland, but which critics, especially within the unionist community, claim has instead resulted in a border down the Irish Sea. THIS BLOG IS NOW CLOSED – CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW WEDNESDAY’S LIVE UPDATES . Trending Mr Campbell… Read full this story
- Brexit LIVE: Huge win for Boris – France & Berlin caving as ERG ready to climbdown on deal
- Brexit LIVE: Judgement day looms on hated deal as Act of Union 'trumps EU legislation'
- Brexit LIVE: ‘We WILL use Article 16 ’ UK issues stern warning if EU refuse to budge
- Brexit: Frost's Article 16 masterstroke pays off! Now Coveney admits EU ready to cave
- Brexit LIVE: Talks to drag into next year! Coveney dashes hopes as Frost meetings begin
- Sturgeon told to halt Brexit 'grandstanding' after Frost sent outrageous Article 16 letter
- 'Everything we feared!' Brexiteer's chilling verdict on new Germany
- Tick tock, Boris! UK given ultimatum to find solution over hated Brexit deal
- Brexit: Political and business leaders react to EU proposals
- Brexit: 'F***ing fishing!' Furious Elton John LOSES IT with Boris in staggering rant
Brexit LIVE: Time to go! Ireland's Coveney urged to resign over 'delusional' Brexit attack have 334 words, post on www.express.co.uk at June 9, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.