The French capital of Paris has seen vandalism and violent clashes as demonstrations marking May Day, also known as Labour Day or International Workers' Day, have once again devolved into riots. Crowds of largely leftist protesters have been filmed and pictured lighting fires, smashing windows, and hurling missiles at riot police over the course of the day, in scenes which now seem to repeat themselves almost every year in the multicultural city. PARIS – Une banque est prise pour cible. Charge des forces de l'ordre et des BRAVM. Gaz lacrymogène utilisé. #1erMai pic.twitter.com/vfcuSumEwx — Clément Lanot (@ClementLanot) May 1, 2021 A protester holds a burning flare during the annual May Day (Labour Day) rally in Paris on May 1, 2021. (Photo by Alain JOCARD / AFP) (Photo by ALAIN JOCARD/AFP via Getty Images) A protester reacts during the annual May Day (Labour Day) rally in Paris on May 1, 2021. (Photo by Alain JOCARD / AFP) (Photo by ALAIN JOCARD/AFP via Getty Images) Protesters burn a trash bin during the annual May Day (Labour Day) rally in Paris on May 1, 2021. (Photo by Bertrand GUAY / AFP) (Photo by BERTRAND GUAY/AFP via Getty Images) Police wearing riot gear hold… Read full this story
- Paris Hilton channels her inner cheeky schoolgirl in a white bustier and a plaid skirt as she attends Demi Lovato's Halloween party
- Bolivian President Evo Morales declares he IS the outright winner of the country's presidential election following days of violent clashes over accusations of vote fraud
- Rebecca Friedrichs: Chicago unions stage a fake crisis to grab power
- 'A world to escape into': how theatre gives prisoners a way out
- Bolivia's Morales: We won presidential vote in first round
- Bolivia's Morales knocks foes amid protests over vote count
- March for Science: Protesters gather worldwide to support 'evidence'
- Bolivia's Morales says coup underway as rivals dispute vote
- A Green Deal For Europe Is Coming Soon
- Terrorists, cultists – or champions of Iranian democracy? The wild wild story of the MEK
PICS: Leftists Stage Annual May Day Riots in Paris have 321 words, post on www.breitbart.com at May 1, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.