House GOP conference chairwoman Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) sent a document to the whole House GOP conference in February against Democrat President Joe Biden's amnesty plan which lifted at least a dozen passages nearly word-for-word from the Biden White House's public "Fact Sheet" promoting the legislation. The revelations are significant for a number of reasons. First and foremost, Cheney was spreading material lifted directly from the Biden White House to the whole House GOP conference. Secondly, and perhaps even more importantly, Cheney was sending House Republicans what was supposed to be information to arm them to fight against Democrats' and Biden's amnesty plan that were in fact actually talking points first publicly published on the Biden White House website to promote the exact same plan. When reached for comment on the matter Tuesday, Cheney's office said to Breitbart News that the document was not plagiarized. "I would push back on idea that it was 'plagiarism,' for starters," Jeremy Adler, a Cheney spokesperson, told Breitbart News. "If you've seen the email, it specifically says the points about the proposal came from the White House. We were not taking the information and passing it off as our own or anything like that." In… Read full this story
- FS1 Exclusive: Eric LeGrand’s journey an inspiration for us all
- Rocky rollout for Warren’s single payer pitch
- Naylor’s Journey: One college football player’s path from paralysis back to the sideline
- Jeopardy for two White House lawyers as impeachment inquiry zeroes in on them over Donald Trump's Ukraine call being rushed on to secret server after Purple Heart officer 'raised concerns'
- 2014 NBA free-agency rumors roundup — recapping every day
- Grizzlies announcer Pranica flies with Thunderbirds
Exclusive — Liz Cheney Lifted Amnesty Document Nearly Word-for-Word from Biden White House have 297 words, post on www.breitbart.com at May 4, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.