Dominic Raab grilled by Ridge over lockdown restrictions review Sign up for FREE now and never miss the top politics stories again SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info He insisted that a “careful” approach to easing virus restrictions was still needed, even with our successful vaccine rollout and a plunge in infections. Mr Raab added: “We want to get to a position at the end of June where we can get life back to as normal as possible but there need to be some safeguards in place.” His verdict comes as scientists predict the UK will not be hit by a third coronavirus wave this year. Related articles SNP may face probe over claims Nats used UK Government COVID cash Lockdown end: Raab hints Covid rules could last beyond June 21 Infections are continuing to fall, with 1,671 further cases and 14 deaths reported yesterday. The inoculation programme has also smashed every target, with almost 50 million jabs given out. Boris Johnson said… Read full this story
- Chuka Umunna LOSES his battle for City of London seat by 3,953 votes but promises to stay with the Liberal Democrats
- UK pulls staff at Iranian and Iraqi embassies as PM distances himself from Trump threats to cultural sites
- No Logo at 20: have we lost the battle against the total branding of our lives?
- 'Where is Boris?' Prime Minister is accused of being 'caught short' by Iran crisis as he sends Defence Secretary Ben Wallace to update Commons while he stays at Number 10
- The battle for the BBC
- The battle for Turkey: can Selahattin Demirtas pull the country back from the brink of civil war?
- Who will replace Jeremy Corbyn? Keir Starmer and Rebecca Long-Bailey are favourites to be NEXT leader of Labour amid battle between Corbynites and centrists for soul of the party
- The battle for the crown in Delhi | Analysis
- The battle of Britain's libraries
- Twitter Search Tool From Anonymous, Apple Wins Samsung Tablet Battle In Germany, Airbnb Launches Concierge Service
Dominic Raab: We're on the last lap of Covid battle but social distancing may stay have 358 words, post on www.express.co.uk at May 3, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.