William and Harry’s reunion following Prince Philip ‘s funeral ‘would have truly warmed Diana’s heart,’ a royal biographer has claimed. The estranged brothers spoke to each other after leaving their grandfather Philip’s funeral at St George’s Chapel, Windsor Castle , on Saturday. Harry was initially seen speaking to his sister-in-law Kate Middleton but she then appeared to hang back so he could talk to William for a few moments without her. Andrew Morton, who famously penned Princess Diana ‘s blockbuster biography in 1992, has said the brief chat ‘was the first sign of a possible reconciliation’. Prince William and Harry walked next to each other after leaving the funeral service at St George’s Chapel on Saturday Andrew Morton, who famously penned Princess Diana’s blockbuster biography in 1992, has said the brief chat ‘would have truly warmed Diana’s heart’ The princes had taken part in the funeral procession earlier in the day as they walked either side of their cousin Peter Phillips behind the Duke of Edinburgh’s coffin. It was the first time they appeared in public together for more than a year. The brothers’ discussion came following an impromptu decision by some of the Royal Family to walk back to the castle,… Read full this story
- Prince William will 'step in for Queen and Prince Charles' amid a coronavirus crisis plan that could see Prince Harry resume his senior role and Princess Beatrice promoted to 'Counsellor of State', royal experts claim
- Prince Harry ‘is worried’ about Queen Elizabeth, Prince Philip during coronavirus outbreak, source claims
- 'Our nation's history has been forged by communities coming together': Queen's impassioned message to Britain as we enter 'a period of great concern and uncertainty' - after leaving London to reunite with Prince Philip at Windsor Castle
- Meaningless. Cliched. And 5,000 miles away from Queen's wisdom: There may be a time and place for facile messages, but Harry and Meghan's preachy post showed a fundamental misunderstanding of the Royal Family's mystique, writes RICHARD KAY
- Princess Diana would be 'heartbroken' over the state of Prince William and Prince Harry's relationship, royal photographer tells Page Six
- Prince Louis' christening: What to expect on Prince William and Kate Middleton's son's big day
- Coronavirus Hits Home for the Royal Family. Princess Diana’s AIDS Activism Could Be Inspirational.
- Prince Harry, Meghan: What comes next for the Sussexes?
- Why Princess Michael of Kent Is the Most Controversial Royal Family Member
- Meghan Markle Arrives at Hotel with Mom and Says She's Feeling 'Wonderful' on Royal Wedding Eve
William and Harry's reunion after Prince Philip's funeral 'would have truly warmed Diana's heart,' royal biographer claims have 413 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at April 18, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.