Hai Phong to build 67 parks to improve city A photo of Hai Phong City. Hai Phong Party Committee has asked Hai Phong People’s Committee to speed up the process to complete procedures and disburse funds to build 67 parks during the 2021-2022 period. This is part of a project to improve the urban area landscape and boost the new village model. The city authorities have asked related parties to research and have detailed planning for the project. If necessary, the administrative boundaries can be adjusted or the park premise can be expanded to 10,000 square metres, set up resettlement and rearrange the residential areas. Hai Phong will continue replacing and improving the pavements in the city centre and put all the power lines and cable lines underground. An urban embellishment management board was set up to help manage projects and call for funds from the private sector. In regards to the project to build Dong Khe 2 Road, Hai Phong Party Committee said this was a key project for the city and they hoped to be able to finish the first phase of the Dong Khe 2 Road Project by December 31. Compensation would be paid and resettlement issues… Read full this story
- Death penalty mapped: The 91 places where capital punishment still exists
- Covid: Horror warning as cases 'worst since January' - UK 'back to square one'
- Indian variant threat prompts new measures
- “Obamagate” Is Niche Programming for Trump Superfans
- He Was the ‘Perfect Villain’ for Voting Conspiracists
- Winter Movies 2021: Here’s What’s Coming Soon to Streaming and Theaters
VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 1 have 252 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at April 1, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.