A customer shops at Mobile World Group’s outlet in Ha Noi. Shares of Mobile World Group (MWG) rose 3.7 per cent on Tuesday. Photo courtesy of MWG Shares extended gains on Tuesday thanks to the outperformance of some individual large-cap stocks. The market benchmark VN-Index on the Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange (HoSE) closed the session at 1,268.28 points, up 0.61 per cent or 7.7 points. The market breadth was negative as 187 stocks gained while 227 stocks decreased during the session. The market’s liquidity stayed high with over 843.6 million shares traded on the southern bourse, worth VND23.1 trillion (US$1 billion). "VN-Index remained in green for most of the session and is currently close to the threshold of 1,270," said BIDV Securities Co. "On the market, investment cash flow decreased slightly. Meanwhile, foreign investors were net sellers on both HoSE and HNX. "Besides, market breadth turned to equilibrium with increased liquidity compared to the previous session. "According to current assessments, the VN-Index is likely to consolidate in the 1,260-1,280 zone in the next sessions," it said. Foreign investors net sold VND553.02 billion on HOSE, including Vinhomes (VHM) (VND340.4 billion), Vinamilk (VNM) (VND129.4 billion) and Vietinbank (CTG) (VND117.7 billion). They… Read full this story
- Sensex rises 100 points, Nifty above 11,450; Bajaj Consumer rallies 20%
- Is the Penny Stock Rebound Too Good to Be True?
- Edited Transcript of WFC earnings conference call or presentation 15-Oct-19 3:00pm GMT
- Edited Transcript of GS earnings conference call or presentation 15-Oct-19 3:00pm GMT
- VN-Index bounces back
- Investor caution hits stocks on HCMC bourse
- Dark crystals: the brutal reality behind a booming wellness craze
- Everything Jim Cramer said on 'Mad Money,' including Fed rate cut, Agco CEO on tariffs, and FedEx
Shares rally on the rise of large-caps have 279 words, post on bizhub.vn at April 21, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.