A seaside stone cottage with huge potential is about to hit the market for just £1 – and it’s a fixer-upper’s dream. The quaint property sits just a three-minute walk from the shoreline in Caernarfon, North Wales. It is less than half-a-mile from a beautiful historic castle and it is about to go under the hammer at auction. Although it clearly needs a lot of work, the estate agents say it could be converted it to a studio or bungalow Buyers could take on the challenge of the renovation using just loose change in their pocket as it is up for auction with a £1 starting bid. The home in the royal Welsh town was once lived in as a bungalow before being use for storage. It now needs a total makeover to become a dream seaside cottage in the heart of the holiday town. The area sits on the eastern shore of the Menai Strait and is opposite the Isle of Anglesey. It is just eight miles from the city of Bangor and also boasts stunning walks in nearby Snowdonia National Park. A spokesman for estate agents Doorsteps said: “This is up for sale on our online auction and… Read full this story
- Five fixer-uppers for under £18k available in Scotland right now
- Leaky Welsh cottage with black mould sold for three times asking price
- The Under the Hammer column with FSS Property
- Millions of Brits think their SMELL is holding them back in life, survey reveals
- Use your Easter chocolate leftovers to knock up swanky cocktails this holiday — plus win FREE tickets to LEGOLAND worth £120
- 50 of the best family days out in South Wales
- Can Trump survive Mueller?
- On “Fleabag”, a Corbyn government and Kenneth Clarke’s tandoori moments
- Digital Matters column: Isle of Man films you can stream
- 11 country mansions for sale that you don't need to be a millionaire to own
Seaside cottage going under the hammer for £1 'could be the ultimate fixer-upper' have 308 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at April 30, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.