”Jazzis # 3: Night & Day” is the 3rd jazz concert held by 8 The Theatre HÀ NỘI Some up-and-coming singers will perform during a jazz concert held by 8 The Theatre on May 8 and 9 at the Youth Theatre, 11 Ngô Thì Nhậm Street. After the success of Jazzis # 1: The Roaring Twenties and Jazzis # 2: Mer, Our Journey with Jazz in Hanoi , the upcoming concert will be Jazzis # 3: Night & Day . According to the organisers, a story about the land of memory will be told through jazz. While singer Dattie Đỗ will present mellow jazz standard songs, the young Mỹ Anh will perform vibrant hard bop songs. The concert will also feature special guests saxophonist An Trần and The Red Eyes Band. Ticket priced from VNĐ250,000 to 400,000 can be purchased on bit.ly/tickettoNightnDay , or by calling: 0988755358 (Thảo) – 0969767293 (Quang). Email: [email protected] VNS
- Soaring jazz from Jason Moran’s BANGS trio at Sanders Theatre
- Big spring concerts playing Phoenix: Rihanna! Slipknot! Country Thunder!
- Unmissable: Top 10 plays, concerts and exhibits for 2016-17 arts season in Phoenix
- June concert guide for Phoenix: Brad Paisley, I Love the '90s Tour, Slipknot, Cage the Elephant
- Grammy Winner and Cuban Jazz Legend Arturo Sandoval comes to Rochester
- There's plenty to do in Louisville. Here are 25 concerts and shows Nov. 5-12
- Walker concert will raise funds for hurricane relief
- Lady Gaga, Billy Joel lead November concert roster
- Holiday shows and concerts around Brooklyn
- New Milwaukee concerts: Maroon 5, Bon Iver, Judas Priest, Franz Ferdinand and more
Jazz concert by 8 The Theatre have 241 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at April 22, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.