Photo: YouTube As COVID-19 vaccinations attempt to outpace a potential fourth wave, late night continues to slowly go back to "normal." One sign nature is healing: A new late-night show just appeared on the scene. Gutfeld! premiered on Fox News this week, and … we have some notes . Conan, Jimmy Kimmel Live, and The Tonight Show all had a mix of in-studio and remote guests this week, while The Late Late Show continued its convivial slumber-party vibes with a staff-filled audience. Ian Karmel's impromptu Freddie Mercury impression just barely missed the top five late-night moments this week, but every COVID monologue on that show is a unique delight. In her A Little Late With Lilly Singh interview, Amber Ruffin pointed out that COVID filming restrictions have allowed late-night shows to get really weird. Late night has been dancing like nobody's watching, and I'm loath to see that energy go when in-studio audiences become the norm again. Here's how late night used (hopefully) one of their last weeks of audience-free freedom. On April 5, Conan O'Brien once again checked to see if NATIONAL TREASURES (you gotta type it all-caps because that's how he yells it) were eligible for the vaccine…. Read full this story
- KU basketball players muscle up at Boot Camp, ready for Late Night in the Phog
- Late Night always big for KU basketball recruiting; Robinson-Earl, Wiseman to attend
- Pac-12 football: Coaches decry late-night kickoff times, but there’s not much they can do about it
- David Beaty explains timeout issues against Baylor: ‘That won’t happen again’
- David Bakhtiari injury update: Packers left tackle expected to be healthy for Week 1, report says
- Sharice Davids, a Lesbian and Former MMA fighter, Wins Kansas House Race
- Emmy live results: Who won at the 2018 Emmy Awards?
- Sweden vs England: Ian Wright and Alan Shearer speak to SunSport and declare the Three Lions have nothing to fear
- David 'The Hayemaker' Haye, 37, announces retirement
- Ulster leave it late as cool Cooney steps up to the plate again
David Alan Grier’s Left Nut Won Late Night This Week have 339 words, post on www.vulture.com at April 9, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.