The Railways will run ‘Oxygen Express’ over the next few days to transport liquid medical oxygen and oxygen cylinders across the country, the national transporter said on Sunday. IMAGE: Isolation coaches deployed at Nandurbar railway station in Maharashtra for COVID19 patients. Photograph: PTI Photo Amid spiralling coronavirus cases in the country, the demand for medical oxygen in the country has gone through the roof. Empty tankers will begin their journey from Kalamboli and Boisar railway stations in and near Mumbai on Monday to load liquid medical oxygen Vizag, Jamshedpur, Rourkela and Bokaro, officials said. Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra state governments had earlier approached the Railways Ministry to explore whether liquid medical oxygen tankers could be moved by the rail network, they said. On the receipt of the request from the two states, the Railways immediately explored the technical feasibility of transportation of liquid medical oxygen. It has to be transported through roll-on-roll-off service with road tankers placed on flat wagons. “Since the first empty tankers will move on April 19, we hope to begin operations of Oxygen Express over the next few days. We would be able to send oxygen wherever there is such demand. Green Corridor is being created for… Read full this story
- Journey On The Highest World's Railway - Beijing To Lhasa By Train
- Cash is Oxygen During the Restructuring Process
- Are Merchant Account Fees Too High?
- A Powerful Way to Shed Fat and Keep it Off
- How To Let Your Property ( UK )
- Nutrient Requirements of Women in Sport
- Building Valuable Connections
- Improve the Quality of Your Franchise Business with Multi-Unit and Multi-Concept Franchises
- How To Choose A Computer Case
- True Love - Marital Love at its Best - Love for Life
Covid surge: Railways to run 'Oxygen Express' to meet high demand have 277 words, post on www.rediff.com at April 18, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.