Coronation Street: Shona says Sharon is ‘up to something’ Sign up for FREE for the latest news from the world of showbiz SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info Matthew Marsden, who appeared in Coronation Street between 1997 and 1998 as Chris Collins, has been vocal about being an anti-vaxxer, claiming that the vaccines on offer are just a “chemical”. Social media users have since branded him a “danger to the health and life of others”. Related articles Beckham left ‘mortified’ after ‘awkward’ Harry and Meghan row Piers Morgan blasted ‘halfwit’ Alastair Campbell over genius move You are a danger to the health, safety and lives of all humans. Matthew, 48, who turned his back on the Weatherfield soap before eyeing up a career in Hollywood, has vocally been against lockdowns and added that people should rally behind “personal liberty”. Taking to his Twitter page in view of his 26,600 followers, Matthew penned: “It should not be controversial for someone to advocate for a… Read full this story
- David and Victoria Beckham spark backlash over 17-year-old son’s 'ridiculous' photoshoot
- Coronation Street legends Cathy Matthews and Brian Packham leave the cobbles for good?
- Royal Family: Queen Kate! Fans delight as Duchess lands major coup
- Royal Family LIVE: Queen Kate! Fans delight as Duchess lands major coup
- COVID Live Updates: Chicago Mayor tests positive, urges others to get vaccinated
- 'Utter joke' This Morning guest sparks uproar claiming Zouma backlash is 'over the top'
- COVID Live Updates: Kids under 5 hospitalizations increase due to vaccine ineligibility
- 'I'm letting you down' John Whaite pulls out of Strictly tour after positive Covid test
- Adele wears huge diamond on engagement ring finger at Brits sparking frenzy
- Simon Cowell struck down with Covid and forced to miss BGT auditions just after bike crash
Corrie's Matthew Marsden sparks backlash as he urges fans not to get tested for Covid have 321 words, post on www.express.co.uk at April 30, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.