COUNTY NEWS by Cricbuzz Staff • Last updated on Share Tweet Abbas has previously played for Leicestershire. © Getty Mohammad Abbas has been signed up by Hampshire for the initial two months of the 2021 County Championship season. Abbas has previously played for Leicestershire over a couple of seasons, taking 79 wickets in County cricket. The Pakistan paceman is set to open the bowling alongside the South African quick bowler Kyle Abbott, who will play as the County’s other overseas cricketer after his Kolpak status came to an end. However, Fidel Edwards, another player who was on a Kolpak deal for five seasons, will not return to the County. Giles White, the club’s director of cricket, noted: “We are really excited about the arrival of Mohammad Abbas. He is a bowler of the highest quality and to secure him for an early-season Championship stint is a huge boost to the squad. He joins Kyle Abbott as our second overseas signing and we are hopeful that they form a formidable pairing in early season conditions.” On the other hand, Kemar Roach, the West Indies fast bowler, has penned a deal with Surrey for their first seven Championship matches. Roach is set… Read full this story
- Promotional Pens For Jet Setting Executives
- How to Deal With Common Self Storage Complaints
- Man Utd launched Wojciech Szczesny transfer enquiry before David De Gea signed new deal
- Dealing With Canine Separation Anxiety - Don't Leave Me!
- Underage man busted for using fake McLovin ID from 'Superbad' — and Seth Rogen can't deal
- Breakdown Cover is an Essential Thing For a Road User and You Can Find Great Deals Online
- European parliament passes EU-Canada free trade deal amid protests
- The Real Impact of the Credit Card Reform Act
- POLITICO Playbook: D.C. stays in the fight
- A year after pot legalization, lack of retail shops puts a damper on sales
Abbas pens deal with Hampshire; Surrey sign Roach have 304 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at April 4, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.