On the occasion of National Science Day, young emerging scientists from fields as diverse as nuclear medicine, physics, earth sciences , innovation and management came together for a conversation with global humanitarian and spiritual leader Sri Sri Ravi Shankar . The event was hosted by The Art of Living's Sri Sri Institute of Advanced Research ( SSIAR ). Some of the other guest scientists present in the event included Vikram Vishal, Associate Professor, Earth Sciences, IIT Bombay; Suruchi Jain, Assistant Professor , Nuclear Medicine, AIIMS Bhopal; Jyothsana Komaragiri, Assistant Professor, CHEP, IISc; Ajinkya Navare, Assistant Professor, OB and HRM, IIM Jammu; Ramesh Soni, Co-founder and CEO, Vayu-Jal Technologies; and Divya Kanchibotla, Executive Director, SSIAR.
- Manasa Radhakrishnan To Romance Pawan Kalyan In Harish Shankar’s PSPK 28?
- Sonakshi Sinha On KBC-Ramayan Question: It’s Disheartening People Still Troll Me Over Honest Mistake
- Sonakshi Sinha on Ramayana gaffe: ‘Disheartening that people still troll me over one honest mistake’
- The dancer who put Kathak on the South India map
- How Glasgow, Amsterdam, Brussels are celebrating International Yoga Day
- Baba Ramdev's Patanjali leaves Ayurveda 'pioneers' like Baidyanath and Vicco behind
- French researcher flags Aarogya flaws, govt denies
- India skipper Virat Kohli picks his favourite World Cup matches. Check out the list
- Who registered for The Hundred Draft and in which price category?
- Coronavirus newsfile - Kevin Pietersen: Crowd or no crowd, players must play
Young scientists interact with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar have 220 words, post on bangaloremirror.indiatimes.com at March 1, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.