Many elderly people join 2nd stage of Nano Covax vaccine trials A total of 367 volunteers, including 30 aged over 60, have been injected with Nano Covax, Vietnam's first homegrown COVID-19 vaccine candidate, in the second phase of its human trials, according to the Military Medical University. The second stage has been conducted by the university and the Ho Chi Minh City-based Pasteur Institute since February 26. It has been carried out at the university in Hanoi and the medical centre of Ben Luc district in the southern province of Long An, with the participation of 560 volunteers aged from 12-75, including 80 aged over 60. They will receive two doses of either the vaccine or the placebo AIPO4, with an interval of 28 days. Each volunteer will be monitored for 12 months after the first dose. Volunteers receiving shots on the morning of February 26 will receive the second doses in late March. Lieutenant-General Do Quyet, Director of the Military Medical University, said since the trial sees the participation of volunteers with underlying health conditions, competent authorities have been prepared for all scenarios and ensure safety for all volunteers. Results of the trial will be announced in May 2021… Read full this story
- Windows 7 Meltdown patch opens worse vulnerability: Install March updates now
- This week in Mobile News Manor #8: Updates everywhere
- Heatmap News Shows You What’s Going on Around the World
- 24 Hours of Le Mans App Will Finally Stream The Entire Race Live
- S'pore outlines new licensing rule for online news sites
- Apple watchOS 4 and watchOS 4.3 news and features
- Sky News streamed for free online
- Remains of the Day: Windows 10 Anniversary Update to Arrive on August 2nd
- Another Day, Another Hack: What Security News Should You Care About?
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Mini release date, news and rumors
VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 5 (updated hourly) have 283 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.