Clip expresses gratitude toward doctors in COVID-19 fight A video clip comprising a series of paintings by children on doctors, who are called intimately as white blouse warriors during the COVID-19 fight, has been published recently by the Ministry of Health. The paintings by child artists are part of a campaign initiated by the Vietnamese Ministry of Health and United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF). They depict doctors as white-blouse soldiers who have relentlessly fought against the pandemic, through which children's gratitude toward health workers is expressed. The video also conveys a message of solidarity in the fight against COVID-19./. 110 foreign experts to be isolated for COVID-19 combat The administration of Quang Ngai province, central Vietnam, has outlined plans to put a total of 110 foreign experts into isolation in concentrated places in an effort to prevent the potential spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. The foreign experts are scheduled to pass though Huu Nghi international border gate in the northern province of Lang Son and then travel to Quang Ngai to work for Hoa Phat Dung Quat Iron and Steel Integrated Complex. The provincial administration requested relevant agencies to create favourable condition for the experts during their travel and quarantine back in… Read full this story
- Five witnesses who could hold the key to finding MH370
- Otto Warmbier’s family slam Trump for defending Kim Jong-un over death of US student
- AFP: Moon, Trump meet in wake of North Korea summit failure
- The big cat con: Inside Africa's shocking battery farms for lions
- POLITICO London Playbook, presented by The Boeing Company: We’re gonna need a longer road — Exclusive Brexit poll — Vote night is on
- Third plea agreement made in Guam Medical Transport case
- Runaway Saudi sisters: 'We were treated like slaves'
- Gold shines 20 years after Brown's big sale
VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 3 have 296 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.