Passionate Bình Định FC supporters ahead of their match with Sài Gòn FC earlier this season. Photo laodong.vn Peter Cowan Legendary Celtic manager Jock Stein once said that football without fans is nothing, or something to that effect. Even my Rangers supporting friends would have say he hit the nail on the head with that one and most people the world over would agree that the beautiful game is best served in front of a pair of baying mobs chanting bloody murder at each other. While we've all gotten somewhat used to watching matches without a crowd due to the pandemic, even the money men in big-time football who normally couldn't give a flying you-know-what about the punters are desperate to get the crowds (and their wallets) back in the grounds when it's safe. Everyone is itching for fans to return, except it seems, the VPF. The organisers of domestic football recently announced that V.League 1 teams would return to action in two short weeks and also released fixture dates up until mid-April. The announcement included the sad but probably sensible news that fans won't be allowed to attend at least initially due to the recent COVID-19 outbreak, but that's not what's… Read full this story
- Dad of vulnerable Rams fan taunted on video for wearing a Derby kit speaks out
- Cambuslang Rangers boss "to take time away" from club after weekend shame game
- Airdrie Rangers fan threw glass bottle that narrowly missed officers during game
- 'Never say never' Celtic could be shocked by part-time Airdrie says Owen Coyle
- Billy Connolly fans back Kilmarnock man's bid to build statue of the Big Yin
- The BIG PS4, Xbox and Nintendo Switch Games to look out for in 2019
- Football fans rally to raise money for Simon Dobbin after DIY SOS episode
- Scunthorpe United fan launches project to help schools in Zimbabwe
- Gareth Morgan: 'If you want to find real atmosphere, pick your local rugby club – not the Aviva'
- Sunderland and fans club together to gift 1,300 tickets for Boxing Day game
The Local Game: Time to put fans first have 346 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.