Table of Contents (Quick Navigation) Has someone told you that Thailand is a dangerous place to visit? Well, that's just a rumor. Mostly, those who cannot afford to travel to exotic countries scare tourists off by some fairy tales. However, you may wonder about safety for another reason: COVID-19. By this time, the country reported 26,073 cases of COVID-19, with 25,420 recovered patients and only 84 deaths. Those are some of the best statistics around the globe. However, there are certain regions to avoid. Please read our tips to get ready for your trip. If you are a student, you may later write a paper on your impressions or get one from https://www.the-essays.com/ However, it is always better to explore the country on your own! Stay Away from these Locations for Your Safety and Convenience Now, it is not that you risk getting murdered or robbed in the regions mentioned in this section. It's just that their local rules might be too weird or there is nothing to look at. Get off the beaten path – do not visit Pattani, Yala, Songkhla, and Narathiwat regions. The reason is the ongoing racial conflicts. It is better to spend your time attending… Read full this story
- Clemens Gleich’s Traveller Guide to the German Autobahn, Part 2
- Here are 4 water safety tips for you and your family this Fourth of July
- Soccer Players and Their Coach Are on the Mend, Thailand Says
- 8 Tips To Drive Through Waterlogged Roads
- Step By Step Guide To Polishing Foggy Headlights At Home
- The Normal Person's Guide To Training For A Marathon
- MLB hot seat rankings: Which manager is safe and who could potentially join Mike Scioscia on the way out?
- MLB hot seat rankings: Which manager is safe and who could potentially be on the way out?
- Where will Bryce Harper play in 2019? A comprehensive free agency guide.
- Fantasy Football Auction Draft Tips: Strategy, advice for finding values
Thailand Travel Guide: Tips and Tricks for Staying Safe in 2021 have 320 words, post on www.chiangraitimes.com at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.