Getty Sofia Vergara just won a huge victory in her years-long battle with an ex over their frozen embryos — a judge permanently blocked Nick Loeb from using them with a surrogate. The ‘Modern Family’ star won big in L.A. County Superior Court, where Nick Loeb had been fighting tooth and nail for permission to bring the embryos to term, even going so far as trying to take custody of them through a trust … and giving the fertilized eggs names in a lawsuit. Welp, the judge said that ain’t gonna happen … at least not without Sofia’s consent. The judge granted a permanent injunction — saying the contract they both signed with a fertility clinic back in 2013 remains valid. Because of that, the court said Nick can’t try to use the embryos for his own purposes and give them rights — which he tried to do in a Louisiana court, essentially arguing the embryos should be recognized as people with rights. He recently got shot down there as well — and now, he’s lost again in L.A., where this whole mess started not too long after he and Sofia split in 2014. With the order in place and… Read full this story
- Sofia Vergara's Ex-Boyfriend Still Trying to Get a Court to Force Her to Be the Mother of His Child
- Can Sofia Vergara's Ex Legally Stop Her From Destroying Frozen Embryos?
- Gives Sofia Vergara's Ex the Platform He Didn't Deserve
- Sofia Vergara Is Being Sued By Her Frozen Embryos, ‘Emma’ and ‘Isabella’
- Judge Rules That Sofia Vergara's Ex Can Sue For Custody of Embryos
- Sofia Vergara's Ex Called Her 'Rude' and 'Classless' For Speaking Spanish in Front of Him
- Sofia Vergara’s Embryos Are Probably Gonna Lose That Lawsuit
- Angry Protesters To Sofia Vergara: 'Unfreeze Your Daughters'
- This Week In Tabloids: Sofia Vergara's On An Embryo-Destroying Rampage
- Nick Loeb Accuses Sofia Vergara of Bullying and Abuse
Sofia Vergara's Ex Can't Use Embryos Without Her Consent, Court Rules have 310 words, post on www.tmz.com at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.