Vaccine: EU must ‘stick to their side of bargain’ says Jenrick Sign up for FREE now and never miss the top politics stories again SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info Housing Secretary Robert Jenrick argued that the European Union must stick to their side of the bargain regarding vaccines moving from the EU into the UK. While speaking on Sky News with host Niall Paterson, Mr Jenrick argued it was not helpful to enter into these conversations. He added Prime Minister Boris Johnson had spoken to the European Commission President earlier this year and she agreed to honour their commitments to the UK. Related articles Jonathan Van-Tam uses box of paracetamol to shame EU’s vaccine attack ‘Is VDL under pressure from Germany?!’ Macron aide grilled on AZ ban Niall Paterson said: “What do you make of the sabre rattling that we are seeing from Ursula von der Leyen amongst others? “The threat that somehow the EU could have a rather spurious interpretation, to… Read full this story
- Boris Johnson's oven-ready Brexit: Prime Minister hits the campaign trail by visiting schools and hospitals while promising voters we will be out of EU by January
- Trump says Johnson and Farage could form 'unstoppable force'
- How Europa Cinemas is adapting to challenging times
- Overlook Film Festival 2019 Lineup Includes THE DEAD DON’T DIE, THE LODGE, And More!
- Overlook 2019: New Orleans Fest to Open With Jarmusch, Close with THE LODGE (Plus Everything In Between)
Robert Jenrick savages EU threat to intervene with UK's vaccines 'It is not helpful!' have 276 words, post on www.express.co.uk at March 18, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.