The Queen has welcomed two new puppies to her household. For the first time in two years Her Majesty will have a couple of corgis at Windsor Castle. It is not known what the name, ages or sex of the pets are, but they seem to have come at a good time, with the monarch needing some company while Prince Philip is in hospital. "The Queen is delighted,” a source told The Sun. “They have only been there a couple of weeks but are said to be adorable and made the castle their home. "Both are said to be bringing in a lot of noise and energy into the castle while Philip is in hospital." It is thought that the dogs were a gift, filling a dog shaped whole in Elizabeth II’s life. On her 18th birthday in 1944 she received a corgi called Susan who subsequently provided more than 30 descendants. The last of them, Whisper, died in 2018, leaving the Queen corgi-less for the first time in 74 years. Before her latest pair of pups, Her Majesty’s only remaining dog was Candy the dorgi, following the death of dorgi Vulcan in 2020. That wrong has been righted now… Read full this story
- Rachel Dean: 'Dad died hours before my A-Levels and I feared I'd never get into Queen's... he'd be so proud I'm graduating next week'
- Duchess of Sussex's royal masterclass as she joins Queen for first engagements together in Chester
- Queen reveals a secret message with the position of her handbag at meeting with Australian High Commissioner
- What Kind of New Yorker Gets Up Early for a Royal Wedding?
- Queen Elizabeth and Meghan Markle make first joint trip without Prince Harry
- The Queen of Cuisine: Ella Brennan regarded as one of most revolutionary restaurateurs in world
- Meghan Markle shares a giggle with the Queen in Cheshire on their first joint public engagement
- Meghan Markle: Nervous but mostly charming in her first official outing with the queen
- How Dairy Queen conquered America in one fell scoop
- Thousands cheer Meghan and the Queen on their day out in Cheshire
Queen gifted pair of new 'adorable' corgi puppies years after last one died have 342 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.