Molly-Mae Hague seems to never have bad skin. Her complexion always appears clear, smooth and healthy. However, the former Love Island star recently took to Instagram Stories to reveal she has been “suffering really badly with breakouts”. The 21-year-old beauty also showed her 5.2 million followers the skincare routine she has been using every morning to help keep clear her pesky spots. As she filmed herself doing a sponsored tutorial, Molly-Mae shared the Nip+Fab products that have been leaving her skin feeling "really fresh in the morning". "I've been using products from Nip + Fab to sort of combat these blemishes and try to calm them down a little bit," she said. The YouTube sensation began with Nip + Fab's new Charcoal and Mandelic Acid Fix Cleansing Bar , which is £7.95 at Boots . She then applies Nip + Fab's Charcoal and Mandelic Acid Fix Tonic , £19.95, to promote a clearer and more even skin tone. The new toner uses witch hazel and 2% mandelic acid to deeply nourish the complexion and prevent further breakouts. Another product used in Molly-Mae’s tutorial is Nip + Fab's Charcoal and Mandelic Acid Fix Sheet Mask , £7, which the reality TV… Read full this story
- 'I haven't worn makeup for over a month since using this beauty': Amazon shoppers say this scrub gives you clearer, glowy skin (and it's now £6.45)
- Best retinol serums and treatments to give you glowing skin
- From a £6 foot mask to leggings that shoppers compare to Lululemon, 40 bestselling products MailOnline readers loved in 2020
- Best spot treatments to combat acne
- Love Island: Amy's dad Ian 'REFUSED to watch his devastated daughter on the show after Curtis broke her heart'... as it's revealed the air hostess has QUIT
- Best sheet masks to solve everything from festive flare-ups to ‘wine face’
- Should you buy a mystery beauty box without knowing what’s in it? VICTORIA WOODHALL puts the growing craze to the test
- How to recreate Kim Kardashian's mermaid hair: Shoppers say this £16 hair waver is better than £90 versions
- Sam Faiers posts sweet picture with her two kids as they enjoy boat trip on the Thames
- What surgery did Melissa Gilbert have?
Molly Mae praises Nip & fab products that are clearing up her skin have 357 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.