BRACKLEY, England – Mercedes has unveiled the car Lewis Hamilton will drive this season while trying to win an unprecedented eighth Formula One title. The W12 car, presented Tuesday, retains the black introduced last year as part of the team's campaign against racism and discrimination, and adds a touch of its more traditional silver. The 36-year-old Hamilton, who signed a one-year contract extension last month, is bidding to move one title clear of Michael Schumacher. Meanwhile, Mercedes will be chasing an eighth drivers' and constructors' double. Since joining Mercedes for the 2013 season, Hamilton has won six world titles — moving him level with Schumacher with a record seven for his career. Hamilton, who has won 74 races with Mercedes, said earning an eighth title "is the ultimate dream, but I don't think it will be the deciding factor as to whether I stay or keep going." "I got into racing because I love racing and that has to be the core of what I do. If all you are going for is accolades and titles, I feel like I could lose my way," Hamilton said. "It is whether I still have that smile when I put on that helmet… Read full this story
- Stars and Their Cars - Wheels of the Rich and Famous
- A Beatles Vintage Car Gets Shipped to the Auction Block
- TAG Formula One - Keeping Pace With F1 For Over 50 Years
- The Celebrity Charity Connection
- Things to Avoid When Purchasing Auto Insurance
- Should Leclerc and Ferrari have been disqualified in Japan?
- Middle Class Union - A Revolution to Create Real Change
- Portrait of a Change in Style - ING
- Tips For Sport Horse Buying at European Auctions
- The Business (and Sometimes Art) of Music Video Treatment Writing
Mercedes unveils car for Hamilton’s record-breaking F1 bid have 291 words, post on www.thestar.com at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.