The Duchess of Sussex wants the Mail On Sunday to hand over any copies of her letter to her father – and publish a front-page statement and put a notice on MailOnline for at least six months. Meghan won her privacy case last month after a judge said the paper had breached her privacy and copyright by publishing parts of the letter . Her lawyers are also seeking £1.5m from the Mail On Sunday to cover their legal fees, with half to be paid within two weeks. The new details emerged today in a hearing over costs and other unresolved matters. The duchess’s lawyers want the Mail to publish statements to say she has won her case, with an online notice staying on the MailOnline homepage for “not less than 6 months”. Advertisement They said they were not looking to punish the paper and were only seeking nominal damages. Ian Mill QC, representing Meghan, also applied for an injunction, saying it was needed to stop the publication from continuing to breach her privacy and copyright. More from Duchess Of Sussex Harry and Meghan’s announcement shows the split is final – and nobody comes out a winner Harry and Meghan: Invictus… Read full this story
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle told to ‘stop whining… there is a pandemic’ by her father Thomas
- Meghan and Harry news: Pair likely to ‘spend next summer in UK’ as Duchess’ mum starts teaching kids to make jewellery
- Meghan Markle 'felt unprotected by the royal institution because palace press officers couldn't defend her against TRUE stories that angered her'
- Meghan Markle’s got five and the Queen’s known as Cabbage – the Royal nicknames you’ve probably never heard of
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry 'to scoop £75m from staggering Netflix mega deal'
- New Zealand demands Australia takes back evil terrorist Brenton Tarrant - so families of his victims don't have to pay $1.6million A YEAR to fund his lifetime behind bars
- Gatwick bosses fear demand for flying won't return to pre-Covid levels before 2025 after losing £321m in first half of year - but Wizz Air offers glimmer of hope as it opens new base at airport
- Jihadi bride Shamima Begum will face arrest for terror offences when she returns to UK to fight for her citizenship as she's pictured in Western-style jeans, shirt and a sun hat in Syrian refugee camp after bombshell High Court victory
- Britain CANNOT be sure jihadi bride Shamima Begum won't be a terror threat when she returns to UK, admits her family's OWN lawyer - but she faces arrest moments after touching down
- Lionel Messi transfer news LIVE: City and Guardiola to ‘offer THREE players’ in swap, ‘Messi’s dad in Manchester’
Meghan demands return of letter to dad after court win - and wants front-page Mail statement have 441 words, post on news.sky.com at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.