A look at what's happening in European soccer on Saturday: GERMANY Bundesliga leader Bayern Munich hosts improving Borussia Dortmund for "der Klassiker," a game that could potentially reopen the title race. Bayern is only two points ahead of Leipzig with 11 rounds remaining, meaning if Dortmund can stretch its winning run to five games across all competitions, it would give Leipzig the chance to go on top. Leipzig visits Freiburg earlier. Dortmund stars Jadon Sancho, Raphaël Guerreiro and Giovanni Reyna are out of Saturday's showpiece. Bayern has gotten over its bumpy patch – two games without a win – and resumed normal service in the league by routing Cologne 5-1 last weekend. Third-place Wolfsburg visits Hoffenheim and fourth-place Eintracht Frankfurt welcomes Stuttgart. Borussia Mönchengladbach hosts Bayer Leverkusen for a clash between two teams in crisis, and Hertha Berlin bids to end its nine-game winless run with a victory over Augsburg. ENGLAND A slump in form has seen Leicester's grip on a top-four place in the Premier League loosen. The third-place team plays away at Brighton with injuries to Harvey Barnes, James Maddison, Ayoze Perez, Dennis Praet, Jonny Evans, James Justin and Wes Morgan straining the resources. Arsenal goes to Burnley… Read full this story
- Hoffenheim beat Borussia Dortmund but both reach Champions League
- What can Sunderland learn from Borussia Dortmund model?
- Klopp, FSG & the perfect marriage which puts Liverpool on brink
- European soccer weekend: What to watch in main competitions
- Cameroon: Samuel Eto'o Tops the List of 23 African Laliga Goal-Scorers
- European football weekend: What to watch in the main leagues
- FIFA's latest bright idea... turn the clock back to 1965
- Injured Neuer in German World Cup squad as frictions stir
- Liverpool to clash with Real Madrid in UEFA Champions League final
- Africa: Brilliant Bale, Calamitous Karius Hand Madrid Champions League Treble
MATCHDAY: Bayern hosts Dortmund; Barcelona visits Osasuna have 301 words, post on www.thestar.com at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.