Logistics tech startup Pickrr Technologies on Friday said it is hiring over 200 people across various roles to bolster the company’s strong growth trajectory. Pickrr will hire over 200 employees across verticals all over India by the end of March this year, and some people have already been recruited, a statement said. Currently, the company has over 110 employees. In December last year, Pickrr had announced raising USD 4 million (about Rs 29.4 crore) in funding led by Guild Capital and Omidyar Network India – its first institutional fund raise. Pickrr’s recruitment drive will span across all verticals viz technology experts/specialists, business development, data scientists, and operations, the statement said. This will include fresh talent as well as skilled professionals, it added. “India offers huge growth potential for us. We have embarked on an aggressive growth strategy and make the team more robust to cater to our client’s need. We will continue our efforts of lateral hiring for our Delhi-NCR and other offices in metro cities,” Pickrr co-founder Rhitiman Majumder said adding that 80 per cent of its manpower has returned to office now. He noted that even during the pandemic, the company continued hiring based on the requirement. “We… Read full this story
- Frontex to Hire 200 Staff in 2017 Bringing Total to 600 - Press Release
- Mid-sized firms join the hiring game
- 5 tools to improve hiring experience for employees, employers
- In Canada, apply for the C-suite role: CEOs make over 200 times more than average worker
- Hiring No More About Recruitment, But Attracting Talent: Companies Will Wake up to This Reality in 2020
- U-Haul will no longer hire or interview people who smoke and vape in 21 states where 'no-nicotine' policies are legal - in bid to establish 'the healthiest corporate culture in U.S.'
- Companies will move from hiring to attracting in 2020: Study
- Top-heavy Air India to hire 10 more directors
- The invisible man: Text messages reveal former golfer's role in Ukraine scandal
- Redskins hire Rivera as head coach
Hiring over 200 employees across various roles: Pickrr have 316 words, post on auto.economictimes.indiatimes.com at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.